Would you rather… (travel edition)
Would you rather..?
Emma from Adventures of a London Kiwi blog has created an interesting would you rather post (travel related obviously) and invited everyone to share their answers too. So, here are Emma’s questions and my answers.
– TRAVEL OR FOCUS ON YOUR CAREER AT THE AGE OF 25?
Actually I got an internship in England at that age and spent some time in the land of Shakespeare. So, it was both for me too Emma 😉
– NEVER TAKE THE TRAIN OR NEVER TAKE AN AIRPLANE AGAIN?
I love travelling by train but I haven’t done it in a long time. Honestly, if I never took an airplane again I’d never travel again so… My answer is never take the train 😦
– STAY IN A PALM HUT ALONG THE SEASHORE FOR SEVEN DAYS OR STAY IN A LOG CABIN IN THE WOODS FOR ONE MONTH?
Tough question. Can I stay at both places? 🙂 I think I’d choose a palm hut at the seashore after all and a pile of books to read.
– BE LEFT BEHIND IN THE BUSH ON AN AFRICAN SAFARI OR BE LEFT BEHIND IN THE WATER ON A SCUBA TRIP?
Both sound scary, lions vs.sharks. Tough one…perhaps be left in the sea..especially if it’s warm Mediterranean sea.
– HAVE AN AWESOME JOB IN A MEDIOCRE CITY OR A MEDIOCRE JOB IN AN AWESOME CITY?
Have an awesome job in a mediocre city, I can always travel to amazing cities.
– BE ABLE TO TELEPORT TO PLACES YOU’VE ALREADY BEEN OR ONLY BE ABLE TO TELEPORT TO PLACES YOU’VE NEVER BEEN BEFORE?
Teleportation sounds fabulous and if only it existed.. I’d like to teleport to new places for sure 🙂
– BE STUCK ON A SEVEN-HOUR DELAY, OR TURN UP AT THE AIRPORT AND REALIZE YOUR FLIGHT IS TOMORROW?
It depends on the size of the airport I guess. I think I could easily spend 7 happy hours at browsing airport shops and eating waffles 🙂 going back home and then again to the airport the next day sounds like a bigger hassle
– BE ABLE TO PLAY EVERY MUSICAL INSTRUMENT THAT YOU TOUCH OR SPEAK EVERY LANGUAGE THAT YOU HEAR?
Speak every language. I’d love that! Plus that would be super useful not just for travelling but for everything!
– WOULD YOU RATHER TRAVEL ALONG THE OCEAN FLOOR OR TAKE A TRIP TO OUTER SPACE?
Discover the outer space, go where no woman has gone before..
– TRAVEL BACK IN TIME TO MEET YOUR ANCESTORS OR FORWARD TO MEET YOUR DESCENDANTS?
I think my answer would have been to go back in time but since I’ve got a son now (and soon another baby too) I’d love to see them all grown up and surrounded by their children and grandchildren…
– HAVE IN-FLIGHT WIFI BUT NO LEGROOM (LIKE, ZERO INCHES) OR IN-FLIGHT LEGROOM BUT NO WIFI?
– BE ABLE TO EAT ANYTHING AND ANY QUANTITY OF FOOD WITH NO NEGATIVE HEALTH EFFECTS OR BE REFRESHED AND WELL RESTED AFTER ONLY THREE HOURS OF SLEEP?
Sleep vs. Food? I’d love to have more hours in a day but I’d also love to be able to eat my weight in Lindt chocolates so.. Can I be undecided for this one?
Die happy in five years or die unhappy in sixty years?
Not die at all??;)
What would be your answers? I’d be interested to see your answers. Please, just link back to my and Emma’s post 🙂